Northern Light Yearbook Editors
Dear Members of the Class of 2022,
If you chose to use a photographer other than Chestnut Hill Studios for your senior portrait, you must email your photo to the NAHS Yearbook Staff by Friday, November 19.
Please note the following guidelines.
Senior Portrait Guidelines (No Exceptions):
• Senior portraits must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The ﬁle must be in JPG format and less than 10 MB in size.
• File must be a minimum 640 x 800 pixels, 300 dpi.
• Head and shoulder portraits only (no full body)
• Color portraits only
• Plain (solid color) or nature backgrounds preferred
• Portraits must be taken in portrait mode (not landscape).
• Any portraits deemed inappropriate for the yearbook will not be used.
• Portraits may be cropped by the yearbook staff if needed.
If you have any questions, please email Yearbook Co-Advisor Erin Murphy at email@example.com
The Northern Light Yearbook StaffYearbook Editors meets on Tuesdays at 7pmNORTHERN LIGHT EDITORS
Max Hobbs, Managing Editor
Sofie Minichiello & Kalsey Briere, Sports Editors
Aryanna Clasby, Clubs & Activities Editor
Valerie Vargas, Senior Events Editor
Nathan Ferreira, Underclassman Editor
Alana Mento, Business/Marketing Manager
Mia Auciello, Social Media Manager
Killian Maree, Copy Editor
Jasper Hustler, Design Editor
Andrew Porter, Photography Editor